Navigating COVID-19 can be hard, but we’re making it easy for you to afford an at-home COVID-19 test when you need one.
ELAN members can visit one of our local retail pharmacies for at-home COVID-19 tests at no cost to you.
Here's how it works:
- Call your local retail pharmacy to see if they have at-home COVID-19 tests available.
- Take your HealthSmart ID card to a retail pharmacy in your network.
- Bring the COVID-19 test to the pharmacy counter, not the regular checkout lane. Pharmacy purchase limits on at-home COVID-19 tests apply.
- Check out at the pharmacy counter and show your ID card. Your at-home COVID-19 test should automatically ring up at no cost to you.
- You can receive up to eight at-home COVID-19 tests from any retail pharmacy in your network every 30 days at no cost to you up to $12 per each test.
Here are a few helpful places to find information:
- To find a retail pharmacy in your network: Visit myhealth.elan.insure and click HealthSmartRx Solutions to “Find a Pharmacy.” You can also use our mobile app.
- If you were not able to purchase your at-home COVID-19 test(s) at the pharmacy counter or happened to be charged: You can submit your receipt for reimbursement of up to $12 per test via a Direct Member Reimbursement Form which is located online under Benefits/Forms.
At-home COVID-19 tests through this program are for personal use only.
They cannot be used for employment purposes, resale, or be reimbursed by another source.
For questions, call our Pharmacy Benefits Customer Service at 1.844.464.4277, Option 4
or 1-800-681-6912, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Elan Pharmacy Benefits is administered by